Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Hacked GF1 body + accessories

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Hacked GF1 body + accessories

Hi,

I recently accepted this camera as part of a trade from another forum member here who has a lot of experience with video and hacking GF1s & GH1s. While I really, really love the camera, I find that my eyesight isn't what it used to be and since I mostly shoot with manual lenses, I get along much better with my GH1 and built-in viewfinder with diopter. So, I hope it will find a good home.

The camera (black version) is in excellent condition, comes with all the original accessories as far as I am aware - except any lens, it's the body only. It is hacked to a GF13, i.e. it has much improved video capabilities - most importantly it lets you use PASM settings for video - you can use generic batteries, change the language etc. More details here http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...highlight=gf13. The hack runs very stable and it is amazing what a little camera like that can produce with a nice lens.

Since these are hard to find, I am hoping for $395 incl shipping and Paypal in the US, elsewhere as tracked and insured express mail for an additional $30.

Thanks,

Stefan

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Hacked GF1 body + accessories

Mmh, lots of views but no interest? How about $375 shipped. Last (and only) one on ebay went for $445 shipped... It really is in excellent condition and I have only taken about 100 pics with it. I'll be happy to take it back if you are not satisfied with the condition of the camera.

Stefan

nullrouter

Please post some photos of the camera so the condition can be seen. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Took me a while, but here they are:

Comes with original box.

Stefan

Post Thanks / Like

O.k., I decided to keep it - your loss

Offer withdrawn.