The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 15mm Voightlander Super Wide Heliar

davids

I replaced my M8 with the M9 so I no longer need the 15mm. This is everything you need for a 21mm on the M8. Includes the Voightlander 21mm finder and custom lens shade/hood with B+W 39 UV/IR filter built into the hood. Includes Milich bronze LTM adapter ring which has been hand-coded for WATE. Includes rear cap, original front Voightlander cap, and generic front cap that fits the lens shade/hood. The generic front hood is scuffed up but it does the job. A few slight marks on the lens barrel. Glass is mint. Price is $400 including shipping in the lower 48; if you use paypal you pay the fees. Thanks for looking.

davids

Here are several pictures of the lens, finder, adapter, shade, filter and cap for the shade. The original front cap for the lens is not in the pictures but is included. Thanks for looking.

davids

Still available. Lens is amazingly sharp. Here is small jpeg but it holds together very well at 17x25 and I suspect even at 20x30. Thanks for looking.

jonmanjiro

No response from the seller yet. If this lens is still available can you please email Jon at:

thejonnyroach (at) gmail.com (change at to @ and remove spaces)

Thanks!