The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica Summaron M 35mm 2.8

calculi

I'm offering here Leica Summaron 35mm f/2.8 lens for Leica M mount. There are various versions of Summaron available. This one seems to be from Leica itself modified LTM version for M mount. It is not a goggled version, you can see it in the pictures below. The focusing is buttery smooth and it's a real joy to use it. But there are 2 problems, but not very serious in my context. First one is with aperture ring, which is shifted by one stop, perhaps by the previous owner. It can be modified, if one wishes to. The second problem deals with diaphragm blade. One blade is unfortunately missing. It can be repaired according to one expert for Leica repairing in Berlin. It didn't bother me much when I used it on Leica M8. These two things should be noted by the potential buyer. Otherwise the lens is great. I used it more often than my Rokkor-M 40. Focusing is real fun with this lens. :) I'm selling this lens to put up some capital for my Summilux purchase in near future.

Serial Number: 1755155 (I find this number somehow cool! ;-))

My fixed price: EUR 425 + {subsidized paypal fees} + [littel extra for shipping]

PayPal fees only for non-EU nationals. Shipping is free for EU buyers, but for others, it will depend on the country of the buyer.

Some photos:

Happy Buying :-D