The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: B+W 46mm 1.8 ND Filter and OM 50mm with micro-43 adapter and step-down ring

brianb032

Up for sale is . . . (All payments via PayPal or money order please.)

1) A B+W 46mm 1.8 (6-stop) ND Filter with filter case - $32 shipped CONUS

Condition
-The filter is in great condition and the only scuffs I can find are the ones on the case. I mainly used it with the Panasonic 20mm and 50mm in broad daylight, but I'm honestly finding that I don't shoot video too much, so it's gotta' go.

2) Olympus OM 50mm 1.8 (Made in Japan), Olympus OM to micro four thirds adapter ring, and a 49mm-46mm step-down ring - $25 shipped CONUS

Condition
-the adapter and step-down ring are in great condition, but something is wrong with the lens. I originally bought it this way without the seller notifying me, but the OM 50mm can only shoot wide open. I tried twisting the aperture ring, but it only closes when I hold the depth-of-field preview button. This lens is great for anyone that knows how to fix a stuck aperture or simply loves to shoot wide open. Physically, the 50mm looks pristine. The $25 price tag itself is what you pay for an adapter off eBay, so you're pretty much getting the lens for free.

3) Buy everything I have for $50 shipped in the CONUS