The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon F6/MB-40/17-35 2.8 plus extras

I

insideline

FS: Nikon F6 (ser.#0020372) with less than 8 rolls through it, MB-40 8FPS separate drive not used, Nikon 17-35 2.8 AFS lens. Plus optional Type E cross hair prism, Nikon DK-17 eye piece plus originals. Billet tripod mount for MB-40 drive. All original boxes, manuals, inserts un-filled warranty cards. Purchased from fellow forum member last month but need funds to pay for a new Leica lens. First owner was a Professional and purchased this body as a back up but never used. He covered the key white markings with clear polish in case of heavy use but again was never used as he has an F6 that never failed him. Considered the ultimate in Nikon film technology. Slight use but as close to new as possible. $2700 for all, net to me. Free USPS in Continental USA.
Please e-mail me [email protected] or PM me. Or call 719-375-9426

Last edited: