Site Sponsors

Thread: WTS : Like New Nikon 24-70/2.8 Zoom

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

WTS : Like New Nikon 24-70/2.8 Zoom

I am going to sell my Nikon 24-70/2.8 lens. It is the newest and possibly greatest zoom Nikon has produced.

The lens is like new with all paperwork, accessories, and the box.

MF digital is calling too loudly and after a lot of heart wrenching, MF and an M8 will do everything that I enjoy or get paid for in photography. So the Nikon system is going up for sale. A friend local to me is purchasing the D3 and all my other lenses. Unfortunately, he just bought a 24-70 on his own which is why this is being sold alone.

B&H sells these new at $1700 but nobody ever seems to have them in stock.

I'll sell this for $1500 shipped in the continental U.S. via UPS ground/insured.

Best,

Ray

rayharms "at" cox.net

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTS : Like New Nikon 24-70/2.8 Zoom

Sent you a PM.
    David Farkas
    Leica Store Miami

Senior Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ray,

I will take it if it is still available. A separate e-mail has been sent. Many thanks.

Regards,

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The lens is sold to David.

Thanks,

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hey guys

What is going on here. I have the same lens for sale at $50 cheaper and you buy Ray's and Ray, thanks for the immediate competition!! LOL

Anyway, check out my D3 and lenses auction. Brand new stuff at great prices.

Woody

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Woody,

Nothing personal. If you check the posting times, I put mine up two days ago and David agreed to take it that night.

Best of luck with yours. Try to PM or email the member "Ocean" as he also wanted the lens but it was already committed to David. You are in a great position to sell this lens as nobody has them right now.

Best,

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hey Ray

Only joking anyway. I have already contacted Ocean and hopefully he will still want the lens. Like yours mine is essentially new so whoever gets it will get a winner. I am also selling my D3, 14-24 and 24 PC. All of these are great products and I wish I had the money to keep them all but I am either going to get a P25 or an Aptus 75 so I need cash and lots of it. I am still struggling with which body to use. I am going to try a Mamiya RZ and also a Mamiya AFD II to start with. I already have a Hassy V and five lenses plus a 1.4x so using those great Zeiss lenses is a priority. Any thoughts you have on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thankfully I will have both Mamiya bodies and the P25 this week so will get some really needed hands on experience.

Anyway no worries mate. Glad you sold all your stuff so you can now go where you need to. Wish me luck to arrive at the same place.

Woody

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Woody get P25 plus with the New Phase body and you can bolt the Hassy V lenses on it also. Call lance
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com