Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Nikon 105mm f/1.8 AI-S

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Nikon 105mm f/1.8 AI-S

Very, very good telephoto lens - as good as the 105/2.5, only a full stop faster, while sharing its signature image quality - sharp in focus, combined with a buttery smooth bokeh. Great, clear view in the viewfinder. Some users of this forum posted great photos made with this lens some months ago. However I simply don't use the lens enough - my eyes not being what they were any more, manual focusing at f/1.8 is not easy for me - so hopefully it will find a new, good home.

This copy is in good condition overall and works perfectly. There are some usage marks and scratches on the barrel, some dust inside as normal for a lens this age, but the glass is clean, there is no fungus or haze. Focusing/aperture rings are smooth without any problem. Included are both caps (the front one is not in very good shape but does work) and the original box. The lens has a built-in telescopic hood.

Asking EUR 300 plus shipping fees. Payment with PayPal. I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay (bernard_lyon).

The lens will ship from Lyon, France.
    -- Bernard

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nikon 105mm f/1.8 AI-S

OK guys, no interest... going to the bay now.
    -- Bernard