The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 105mm f/1.8 AI-S

bcf

Very, very good telephoto lens - as good as the 105/2.5, only a full stop faster, while sharing its signature image quality - sharp in focus, combined with a buttery smooth bokeh. Great, clear view in the viewfinder. Some users of this forum posted great photos made with this lens some months ago. However I simply don't use the lens enough - my eyes not being what they were any more, manual focusing at f/1.8 is not easy for me - so hopefully it will find a new, good home.

This copy is in good condition overall and works perfectly. There are some usage marks and scratches on the barrel, some dust inside as normal for a lens this age, but the glass is clean, there is no fungus or haze. Focusing/aperture rings are smooth without any problem. Included are both caps (the front one is not in very good shape but does work) and the original box. The lens has a built-in telescopic hood.

Asking EUR 300 plus shipping fees. Payment with PayPal. I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay (bernard_lyon).

The lens will ship from Lyon, France.