The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 135mm f/2.8 AI-S

bcf

Very good and compact telephoto lens (91.5mm long, 435 g). However I simply don't use the lens enough - my eyes not being what they were any more, manual focusing even at f/2.8 is not easy for me - so hopefully it will find a new, good home.

This copy is in excellent condition and works perfectly. There are very few usage marks and scratches on the barrel, very little if any dust inside, and the glass is clean, there is no fungus or haze. Focusing/aperture rings are smooth without any problem. Included are both caps . The lens has a built-in telescopic hood.

Asking EUR 150 plus shipping fees. Payment with PayPal. I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay (bernard_lyon).

The lens will ship from Lyon, France.