The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9 and accessories

peterm1

After giving it a lot of thought, I have decided to sell my M9. It's in great condition and works perfectly. There a few tiny scratches on the body as shown in the photo gallery linked to below but it looks and performs wonderfully:

http://petermendelson.zenfolio.com/p952287059

I got it this Spring and just haven't used it enough to justify keeping it. It comes with the box and all packaging, manuals, cables, etc. I will include an extra Leica battery for free as well. I did fill out the two year warranty registration card (it had to be filled in within 30 days).

The price is a VERY fair $5800 shipped to the CONUS only. I can take check, money order, and Paypal if you want to pay the 3% fee. I have great feedback on fredmiranda.com (username is petermendelson) and ebay (username is petermax123).

I also have a bunch of Leica accessories I am selling which are pictured in the photo gallery above including:

1) ThumbsUp hot shoe grip - $100

2) Kenko 46mm rangefinder polarizer kit - $45

3) Really Right Stuff L-plate for the M9 - $145

4) Eyeclipse 1.25x viewfinder magnifier - $100

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Peter