The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad kit

nanthor

Up for sale is my Hasselblad 503cxi kit with body, new style WLF, acute-matte screen, 80mm zeiss CF lens, Hasselblad bay60 UV filter, and A24 back with matching numbers. Camera will come with body box, instructions for body, front and back body covers, front and back lens caps, 80mm lens hood, and Hasselblad leather strap.

The 503cxi is basically a 500cm that is 20 years newer and has a few important updates including internal baffling, flash auto exposure off the film plane, smoother mirror operation, included much brighter acute-matte screen, rubber feet on the bottom and a few other improvements. Most importantly it was made in the mid-90's and thus these newer models have much less historical use.

This particular body is in excellent condition with beautiful chrome and properly fitting new looking leatherette. Function is excellent. The lens functions excellent with proper speeds and smooth focus. Lens optics are excellent, I can see no issues. Lens cosmetics are showing moderate wear, the shutter speed lettering has some wear, filter/hood mount shows typical moderate wear. The A24 back is a newish model and is in excellent working and cosmetic condition with matching numbers. I can swap out the A24 back with an A12 back (a newer model in box and in excellent condition, very pretty) for an additional $40.00.

This is a beautiful, fully working, and attractive Hassy kit that is ready to go and it produces beautiful large negatives or slides. The camera and lens function marvelously, there is a noticeable difference between the overall operation of this 503 compared to the older 500's. I must describe it as silky-smooth. I have other Hasselblad items coming up for sale including more backs and lenses.

Price of $990.00 is net to me, buyer pays shipping and any fees (I will supply shipping insurance myself). I will only ship to CONUS, thank you.

I'm fairly new here but have extensive perfect selling/buying history on both RFF and the 'bay with no problems, always willing to refund purchase price if the buyer is dissatisfied.

I will upload some photos of the kit shortly from another computer that contains my pics, thanks, Bob.