The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron-M 28/2 ASPH lens

leicashot

PRICE: $2875 inc USPS shipping within the US and paypal payment

Here is a gorgeous, barely used 28mm Summicron that is almost like new. No scratches, only light signs of use as can be seen on close inspection around lens mount area and where hood attaches to the lens.

Has everything as it came from the factory - including the outer protective box, the usual Leica box, instruction manual, test certificate and paperwork, leather case, lens hood with hood cap, and the front and rear protective caps. I even have the plastics that cover the case and lens inside the case.

The focus and aperture on this baby are spot on and so is the focusing, as tested on my Leica M9. Glass is unmarked and free of dust and anything else nasty. The hood, hood cap, lens cap and rear cap are in perfect condition. The case is also in schmick condition.

Price includes USPS priority postage inside the US. Overseas transactions will be considered on a case by case basis. I have plenty of history of buying and selling on the RFF forum and on ebay.

Last edited:

D&A

Lens not only looks simply lovely, but I've had numerous conversations with leicashot in the past few weeks (on another forum and in e-mails) and he's extremely knowledgeable in regards to lenses/performance and a pleasure to converse with. Best of luck with you sale.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Maybe new here but quite well known on RRF and always with interesting "personal" perspectives (I've just been reading the Noctilux thread :) ) Anyway, don't want to diviate from your "FS" thread here. Thanks for the kind words too!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

kalex

Kristian is a very good photographer and very nice person to deal with. I did a cross country trade with him and it went extremely smooth