Site Sponsors

Thread: $ drop Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

$ drop Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

I've decided Nex is not the camera for me and I will stick with my A900 for a while longer.

Nex-5 with 19mm lens and all original documentation and accessories. 724 shots on the camera. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included.
    $615

Sony Sel 18-200 E mount lens for Nex Cameras. Used very little. Currently difficult to find in US. Original box, warrantee card and docs included. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included.
    $815

Sony LA-EA1 Alpha to Nex adapter. Used very little. Allows use of any alpha mount lens on Sony Nex cameras. Functionality varies from none to autofocus on some alpha/minolta lenses. I used it only with adapted lenses and the 28-135 where the functionality was restricted to setting apertures and shutter speed. Original box, warrantee card and docs included. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included.
    $180

Canon FD to Sony Nex adapter. I've used it with the 35mm TS lens for sale below.
    Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included. $35

Canon FD f2.8 35mm Tilt shift Lens. Works great on Nex. Glass is excellent and body very nice. Comes with a Canon 58mm UV protector filter, front cap and shade. Rear cap is an eos that is fitted to an FD EOS adapter that is also included.
    Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included. $550

pics to follow but all equipment except the TS lens is basically as new.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

Ignore this advertisement. It has been replaced with one that begins $ drop

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

$ drop Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

I've decided Nex is not the camera for me and I will stick with my A900 for a while longer.

Black Nex-5 with 16mm lens and all original documentation and accessories. 724 shots on the camera. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included. $600

Sony Sel 18-200 E mount lens for Nex Cameras. Used very little. Currently difficult to find in US. Original box, warrantee card and docs included. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included.
    $800

Sony LA-EA1 Alpha to Nex adapter. Used very little. Allows use of any alpha mount lens on Sony Nex cameras. Functionality varies from none to autofocus on some alpha/minolta lenses. I used it only with adapted lenses and the 28-135 where the functionality was restricted to setting apertures and shutter speed. Original box, warrantee card and docs included. Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included.
    $175

All three Sony Nex items: Nex-5 with 16mm lens, 18-200mm lens and LA-EA1 Nex Alpha adapter above: $1500

All three Sony Nex items and the Canon FD 35mm TS lens and adapter: $2000

Canon FD to Sony Nex adapter. I've used it with the 35mm TS lens for sale below.
    Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included. $35

Canon FD f2.8 35mm Tilt shift Lens. Works great on Nex. Glass is excellent and body very nice. Comes with a Canon 58mm UV protector filter, front cap and shade. Rear cap is an eos that is fitted to an FD EOS adapter that is also included.
    Paypal via personal option, shipping and insurance included. $550

pics to follow but all equipment except the TS lens are basically as new.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

Email sent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: $ drop Sony Nex-5, E mount 18-200, nex alpha adapter, Canon 35mm TS lens

The LA-EA1 adapter is sold.

thanks,

Mike