The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon D3 and some lenses

woodyspedden

O.K.

Much as I love my D3 (and I truly do) I need funds to buy a higher pixel density MF back so must sell some stuff. The D3 has the Brightscreen 13mm prism screen, markings for the 8x10 and a RRS L bracket and extra battery. Absolutely perfect condition with all boxes and papers. Not yet registered. $4300.

24-70 Zoom lens.......Also perfect with all boxes and papers....$1450

24 Tilt Shift.......Brand new....all boxes and papers.........$1650

14-24 Zoom perfect condition with all boxes and papers...........$1450

Price does not include paypal fees or shipping. Add 3% for paypal.

I will keep my D300 and many other Nikon lenses for high iso and fast action AF shooting.

Terry

I'm waiting for a PM from Jono trying to push me over the edge to move from the D300 to the D3!!!!

fotografz

O.K.

Much as I love my D3 (and I truly do) I need funds to buy a higher pixel density MF back so must sell some stuff. The D3 has the Brightscreen 13mm prism screen, markings for the 8x10 and a RRS L bracket and extra battery. Absolutely perfect condition with all boxes and papers. Not yet registered. $4300.

24-70 Zoom lens.......Also perfect with all boxes and papers....$1450

24 Tilt Shift.......Brand new....all boxes and papers.........$1650

14-24 Zoom perfect condition with all boxes and papers...........$1450

Price does not include paypal fees or shipping. Add 3% for paypal.

I will keep my D300 and many other Nikon lenses for high iso and fast action AF shooting.
GRRRRR :banghead:

I just bought all this stuff new.

David K

Workshop Member
I know the feeling Marc... I could have saved a bundle at these prices. Oh well... hope someone her gets the benefit of this deal.

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
Hi Woody,

I will take the 24-70. A separate e-mail has been sent. Many thanks,

Kind regards,

woodyspedden

O.K. one and all.

Everything sold and I much appreciate it. Now I can get more than a little crazy on the MF front. I guess I could just keep the money but what fun would that be?

Thanks to all

Woody