The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M 50mm Summilux ASPH f1.4 - black

Don Hutton

Finally managed to pick up a new silver version of this for my MP, so this must be sold...

The lens is in excellent condition. Optics are absolutely perfect and focus is dead on with my M9 and MP wide open. There are one or two pinprick marks in the black finish of the barrel - tiny cosmetics from gentle light use. The lens is functioning perfectly and is incredibly sharp. I had Don Goldberg 6-bit code it a couple of years ago. I have owned and used this lens for many years - it is the sharpest lens in any format I have ever used. I'm hoping my new silver version is as good... The lens include both original caps, but no box, case nor other items - just the business, so to speak...

$2900 shipped (lower 48 - more elsewhere). I believe that the price is very fair given the lack of availability of this lens new or second hand.

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
Re: FS: Leica M 50mm Summilux ASPH f1.4 - black

I do not need another 50.

:D

kzphoto

At this price, it's a steal! Haven't seen one under 3k since before the m9 came out! Wish I had the money.

ohdannyboy

Man...I've got a silver 50 lux ASPH, but I've been thinking about lightening the weight. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

gogoabel

Hi Don,

How much would you charge shipping to Spain?

Regards,

Abel

trev2401

Bought an L plate from don, wonderful seller. Great communication. :)
Gd luck with the sale.