The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H3Dii-31 + 150mm + 50mm lenses

Vlad

Hasselblad H3Dii-31 + HC 80/2.8 lens + extras - $8,250

After a short love affair with this wonderful MF system I realized that the D3X works better for my high resolution cravings. The kit includes the H3DII-31 body, viewfinder, 80mm f/2.8 lens, two batteries (one of which is brand new), RRS L-Plate, charger, body & digital back covers, and optional CR123A battery grip, flash sync cable and Firewire 800 cable - no hood on lens though. Body has the latest firmware installed, 6395 actuations on the lens and 4813 on the body. With box.

Hasselblad HC 3.2/150 Lens - $1,800

Comes with original hood, pouch, box. 1312 actuations on the lens. Spotless condition.

Hasselblad HC 3.5/50 Lens - $1,900

Comes with original hood, pouch, box. 1480 actuations on the lens. Spotless condition.

Note: All prices include ground shipping in the ConUS and are NET to me via Paypal echeck. Will ship the lens when payment clears.

symbolphoto

Vlad, sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. :(

If you are willing to separate the RRS bracket please let me know.

Vlad

Vlad, sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. :(

If you are willing to separate the RRS bracket please let me know.

Oh it didn't not work out. It's an amazing system, but for my workflow and requirements, it's simply too insane of a machine. I have my Nikon workflow quite optimized and the hassle of dealing with the Phocus conversions just wasn't my cup o'tea. Someone else will have better use for it.

(also, the ergonomics of the D3s/x feel better to me)

tjv

If you're asking for "entertaining" offers, perhaps you'll accept a swap of my healthy kidneys / lungs / heart / first born (take you pick) and I'll cover shipping and handling?

Vlad

If you're asking for "entertaining" offers, perhaps you'll accept a swap of my healthy kidneys / lungs / heart / first born (take you pick) and I'll cover shipping and handling?
If I was in dire need of said organs, we could arrange something. Fortunately all the original parts are still working as intended. :ROTFL:

tjv

Worth a try. Seriously, though, this is the camera I'd buy if I could, or maybe the new H4D version if possible. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will snap it up.

Vlad

Dropping the kit to $8000, the 50mm to $1800 and the 150mm to $1700. I'll do discount if you buy more than one.