The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Summicron-M 28 ASPH 6bit

mauribix

LNIB 28 summicron ASPH for sale, mint condition with box, papers, pouches and everything it came with.
Red lack inlays (like those in the black paint lenses), 6bits, no dents, no signs of usury. With still 11months of warranty certified.
Make me your offer, I'll take the best one.

Pictures under request.

cam

i don't know Maurizio personally, but have long been a fan of his posts from LUF.

he's definitely solid and trustworthy and i might even be tempted to buy this from him -- except i think i'm going to, gulp, get an M9 sometime soon so my pockets are empty.

jonoslack

i don't know Maurizio personally, but have long been a fan of his posts from LUF.

he's definitely solid and trustworthy and i might even be tempted to buy this from him -- except i think i'm going to, gulp, get an M9 sometime soon so my pockets are empty.
Ah yes . . . . I actually know Maurizio - met him in Venice - he is the very best of nice guys, so you should buy with absolute confidence.

Sounds like a good price as well . . .

D&A

Another big vote for Maurizio. It was approx 1 1/2 years ago (approx) that I purchased Maurizio's CV 35mm f1.2 Silver lens. It was as perfect as it could be and was shipped from Europe to the States, perfectly. His many excellent posts on the Lecia forum are always great contributions. As Jono and others have expressed, buy with confidence.

Dave (D&A)

mauribix

Thank you all guys, thank you Jonathan and Dave for your kind words. I'm blushing. :)

BTW, the lens is now sold.

cam

oh, Maurizio! i was going back and forth on this... you may be to blame if i buy an M9!

(congratulations, though, and the same to the lucky buyer.)