The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 85mm 1.4 HFT for Rollie SL35

T

Tonyk

Great lens and a little harder to come by these days. I believe the condition is mint. The HFT coating is in tact and the glass is clean and clear. This is very well regarded lens made for the Rollie SL35. The lens functions properly and it focuses very smooth. I have seen other lenses not as clean as this one sell for 1,000. I recently had this lens checked for accuracy, cleaned and lubed by DAG. I am asking $1,000.00 for it. It will come with the Zeiss to Canon EOS adapter as shown. The lens may still be used for Rollie 35 SL or Nikon/ Olympus or M 4/3 using the appropriate adapters. I have even seen a single adapter right to M4/3. Almost hate to sell as I'm sure I'll miss it.

Tony Kucharczyk
[email protected]

Last edited: