The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G SSM

nboyer

Hello Folks. Looking for a LNIB Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G SSM lens. I have a LNIB Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm if anyone is interested in working a trade of some sorts. Cheers. -Norm

nboyer

I should clarify. I'm interested in buying one, but if someone wanted to do a trade that's fine too. -Norm

Hello Folks. Looking for a LNIB Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G SSM lens. I have a LNIB Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm if anyone is interested in working a trade of some sorts. Cheers. -Norm

E

Engreeks1

Hi there,

I have a LNIB Sony 70-300 SSM I'd be willing to part with for 700+1/2 shipping and paypal. If the price sounds right to you I can send over more photos. The hood has a few minor scratches, but the lens is perfect (I've had a filter on it since day 1).

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks,
Eric