The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Steel Gray

G

glycine

For sale is a used Leica M9 in Steel Gray color. Shutter actuation count is only 844 as of today. It is updated to the latest firmware. Mechanical condition is perfect. Cosmetically it shows some light wear. Most obvious wear is some light scratches on the top plate which can be seen in one of the pictures. It comes with all original accessories in box except Lightroom.

Price is $5900 including insured shipping in CON US. I accept Paypal echeck. If you want to use regular Paypal, please add 3% fee. Local pickup in Los Angeles area is welcome and price will be $5800.

I am new here but I have plenty of feedback on Fred Miranda and RFF under the same user ID.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly by PM or email. Thanks.

G

glycine

Will also consider to trade for other Leica M mount lenses.

N

niall

Hi
I'd like to offer 5400 usd to collect in LA .
Regards
Niall

G

glycine

Final price reduction before going to auction site. $5800 shipped, local pick up $5700 cash.
Lowballer please don't contact me.

G

glycine

Thanks for all the comments. I guess Christmas is more important than a M9 for most people.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
If I were buying today, there's no question I'd jump on this in a second!

Heck, if I even had the money to spare for a second body...