The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M4-P - excellent condition - $650

hunghang

I am in the mood of getting rid of some gear.

Leica M4-P in excellent condition with very late serial number.

I previously listed this camera at $850 USD, but had the sale fall through last minute.

Determined to minimize my gear, so letting it go for $650 net (i.e. you pay any additional postage/PP fees). Free registered postage if you pay by bank deposit.

You will not find another nicer M4-P for this price.

I also have a mint 35 cron asph and a new in box 35 F2 UC-Hexanon if you want to buy it with the camera. These lenses will not be at a similar bargain price as the M4-P though (market value).

Keeping the sale within Australia at this stage (I have lost faith in international postage and no longer want to deal with hassles).

Photos upon request.

Email me on [email protected] for a faster response.

Last edited:

thrice

Re: Leica M4-P - excellent condition - $650

ARGH I just sold my film scanner :( must resist!

Good luck with the sale Hung.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

I have personally transacted with Hung before and recommend him. Shipping between US and OZ has always been easy.

hunghang

Thanks Daniel. I am sure you can find another scanner somewhere :)

Anyway, here are some recent photos of the camera.

Lens and Luigi strap not included. I can leave the black tape on as a bonus :)

hunghang

Thanks Cindy... I've had a few hits and misses with o/s postage - never issues with you though :)

T

Tonysaurus

Hi Hung,

What price are you looking for the 35 cron asph?

zoz63

Geee... Thats great looking M4-P and very low price...but I can not have 2 same cameras.Hung is great to deal with.

leif e

I´m so glad you are keeping this sale to Australia, Hung - or else I´d be having the hickups and jives! :D
Btw; hung is great to deal with!

leif e

hunghang

Leif, Zoran,

thanks for the kind words.

Just to give you hiccups and jives Leif, I would be more than happy to deal with international counterparts whom I have had previous dealings with :) In that case, the M4P can be had for $700 USD shipped, registered, and PP'ed.

Hung

hunghang

Summicron is sold (even if I did not explicitly listed it:) ) My load is starting to feel light, and I like it :)

This is a truly wonderful place.

gilpen123

I also have excellent experience with Hung. Nice and cheap M4-P Hung.

Gil