The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD 35 Summilux Asph (V1) with 6 bit

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,
I am testing the waters here on interest. I have a Leica 35 Summilux f/1.4 Asph (last version before the current one), with hood, caps, box, packaging, and leather case...The lens is in Mint Minus condition, with a slight bit of brassing on the focusing ring, barely noticeable. I am the only owner of this lens, which I have owned for 2+ years, and purchased originally from Glazers Camera in Seattle. It has been one of my all time favorites, and I have not had any focus shift issues, to my knowledge, even doing some tests when I first got the lens.

Regardless, I can post pics later, depending on interest. I don't use Paypal, so BANK and PERSONAL Checks only (a bank check will get it to you faster), and I wish a sale within the U.S. only (CONUS).

My proposed sale price is $3350, shipping by UPS included.

monza

Re: FS- 35 Summilux Asph (V1) with 6 bit

This is a very good deal...the one I have on ebay right now is at $3650 and it's not 6 bit.

-Robert

ashwinrao1

Re: FS- 35 Summilux Asph (V1) with 6 bit

I have intentionally highlighted the brassing on the aperture ring, between the f/2.8 and f/4 marks, to show off the only brassing mark on the lens. Otherwise, the lens is pristine. THere are minimal wear marks on the hood as well, which I tried to show here...

ashwinrao1

SOLD- 35 Summilux Asph (V1) with 6 bit

Hahah, you caught me, Jono! I just purchased the new version from Robert at Precision Camera (monza). It's being shipped to me as I write this, so by early next week, I expect to have a big grin on my face for having the latest treasure! Some of your images helped me decide that this could be the lens for me (yours, Steve Huff's, and Sean Reid's were all deciders that I should upgrade)...

Now I just have to decide whether a 24/25/75/135 combo or a 35/50/90/135 combo will accompany me to India during my travels there in January....decisions!

Last edited by a moderator: