The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kodak Brownie No 2-A Model B

Godfrey

Thinking of going Medium Format?

Try Ye Grande Olde Box Camera, the Kodak Brownie No 2-A Model B takes type 116 film to make a big, beautiful 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch negative with its single element lens. Three waterhouse f/stops, Instantaneous or Time shutter. Dual waist-level viewfinders. Leather handle is pretty rough, otherwise quite nice.

Everything works, take up spool is in it. G to VG condition. (You try to look that good at over 100 years old! ;-)

I think this one is a little older than B shown here,
it lacks the surround on the shutter lever.

link to a decent page on it: http://www.brownie-camera.com/56.shtml

Seriously, it's a cool old box camera that I've had for about thirty some years. I made some photos with it in Santa Cruz at Lighthouse Point once upon a time, if I can find the negs I'll scan them. As to buying film, well, that's what HOBBY is all about, eh?

$15 all paid ... or pay the shipping ...