The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Sony Alpha a850 and 70-300G

wyip

I've decided to downsize, so my a850 and Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G lens are up for sale.

The camera is in excellent condition and comes with two Sony batteries, an 8GB Sony memory stick, and a 16GB SanDisk Extreme III compact flash card, charger, and USB cable. No box or manual. I'm asking for $1650 including paypal fees and USPS insured shipping in the United States.

The lens is also in excellent condition with no scratches on the glass or any other problems. It has hood, caps, and a B+W UV filter plus the box and everything it originally came with. I'm asking for $700 including paypal fees and USPS insured shipping in the United States.

More photos available on request.

I'm open to trades for a Olympus E-PL1, Panasonic 14mm and 20mm lenses, and a Sony A-mount to Micro-43rds adapter.

Edit - just wanted to add for reference, I'm new here but a longtime member at dyxum.com where I've bought and sold several items (this camera and lens were purchased there, in fact). You can find positive feedback about me in the "Sales Discussion" area in a few of the 'Big long thank you' threads.

Last edited:

wyip

a850 is sold, 70-300G withdrawn - may be re-listed in the future. Admins please close this thread. Thank you.