The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 35mm chrome summicron v.4 with caps and box

mikel

For sale:

Chrome Leica 35mm summicron version 4 with front and rear caps, and box. This one is a real jem. No case and hood unfortunately. The lens is mint, with perfect glass, very solid aperture clicks, and smooth focus. Only selling since it is redundant, I have a 35mm pre-asph summilux and I can't tell photos from them apart. Price is $2000 which includes paypal and insured shipping to U.S.

I've bought and sold stuff here at GetDPI with Guy and Hung and others if you need references. Prices include paypal and insured shipping. At this time I'm shipping within the U.S. Local pick up in S.F. Bay Area would be great, and I'll remove paypal and shipping cost.
Thanks for looking, Mike

hunghang

Re: FS- Leica 35mm chrome summicron v.4 with caps and box

Mike is a great guy and I have dealt with him a number of times over high-value items. Fully trusted and you will not have issues at all.

I have a spare (near new) 12538 Hood that am willing to give away to anyone who buys this lens from Mike. The only catch, buyer pays for shipping (I am located in Australia).

Good luck with the sale Mike.

mikel

Hi Hung,
It's been an honor over the years. Hope all is well down under.

And thanks for the offer of the hood. I'll make the cost up to you at some point! :D

Ron (Netherlands)

For sale:

Chrome Leica 35mm summicron version 4 with front and rear caps, and box. This one is a real jem. No case and hood unfortunately. The lens is mint, with perfect glass, very solid aperture clicks, and smooth focus. Only selling since it is redundant, I have a 35mm pre-asph summilux and I can't tell photos from them apart. Price is $2000 which includes paypal and insured shipping to U.S.

I've bought and sold stuff here at GetDPI with Guy and Hung and others if you need references. Prices include paypal and insured shipping. At this time I'm shipping within the U.S. Local pick up in S.F. Bay Area would be great, and I'll remove paypal and shipping cost.
Thanks for looking, Mike
6 bit coded? any pictures (mint is quite relative these days)

mikel

Thanks everyone who was interested!

The 35mm chrome summicron is SOLD.

kebebe

Yeah. It's not cheap but I am happy to get the lens soon. Hunghang, please let me know how much to ship the lens hood to So CA. Thanks for your offer to MikeL and I will send you a PM.

hunghang

Congrats kebebe. I sent you my details via PM.

I was tempted to buy the lens myself and treat myself to a free hood :)

kebebe

Got the lens today from Mike directly and he is a gentleman. The lens is like New. Definitely buy from Mike again!

Kebebe

mikel

It was great meeting you today Kebebe, and I hope your drive back went smoothly! I'm glad the lens is going to a good home.

Both Kebebe and Hung are great to interact with, true gentlemen!