The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: CV 50/1.5 Nokton and CV 28/2 Ultron

iiiNelson

So now I have to make a tough decision and sell these two lenses. They're both in MINT/ LNIB condition. I've only used them a few times on mirrorless and on test shots for the M9. Simply put, I don't need two 50mm lenses at this time and 28mm really isn't the focal length for me... I prefer to go wider in the 18-25mm range for my widest FOV.

The 50/1.5 Nokton is going for $660 new with the LSM-->M-mount adapter (which I will include in this price - $60 value) along with the box and caps. I will let this one go for $475.

The 28/2 Ultron is going for $580 new so I will let this one go for $475 as well including box and caps. This lens is M-mount ready.

I will knock another $50 off (So $900 combined) if anyone wants to buy both.

These prices are for Paypal Gift and included CONUS shipping and insurance. I will post pics later for those interested.

Last edited:

iiiNelson

Re: FS: CV 50/1.5 Nokton and CV 28/2 Ultron

Yes it is and it's silver. I will be posting pictures pretty soon.

iiiNelson

I received a few questions about the lens hood. I don't own a hood for either lens but for those that want one for the Nokton, the model # is CV LH-3 (it's the same one for the CV35/1.2 lens.)

iiiNelson

Bump. The Ultron still isn't spoken for. It'll make a great addition if someone wants a inexpensive semi fast 28mm option.

simonclivehughes

The Ultron is indeed a great lens. I'm currently using mine on both my m43 and NEX bodies.

Cheers,

iiiNelson

I haven't used it on the NEX but tried it on the Micro 4/3. Good lens but 28mm isn't my favorite FOV.

iiiNelson

Buyer backed out the Nokton at the last moment. Both still available. I prefer to sell them together still but I can sell separately.

iiiNelson

Nokton SOLD!!! Ultron still available. $475 OBO... No low balls please.

iiiNelson

Bump for the day. 28/2 Ultron is boxed, sealed, and be sent to you tomorrow morning. $475 is the Paypal gift CONUS price shipped to you and insured.

iiiNelson

Price lowered to $450 shipped and insured CONUS. Great deal on a LNIB lens.

leicashot

I bought the 50 Nokton from HiredArm and it was exactly as described so don't hesitate to buy from him.

J

JohnW

Have you experienced any focus shift issues on the M9 with the 28? Apparently some do and some don't.

John