The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:GF1 IR converted!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have decided to sell my GF1 IR. I love this camera and the images it produces, but I am a total gear nut and want to get a G2 converted (same sensor). If not, no huge loss as I am quite happy with the GF1! Anyway I can justify that indulgence if I sell this one. This camera has the Precision 715nm IR conversion which allows for partial or "false color" IR and of course monochrome. In addition, you can add a 097 for total visible cut and get pure monochrome IR capture. I have a full write up on this conversion with a lot of sample images in this thread, and this is the exact camera I refer to in the thread: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13852&highlight=gf1+ir.

The camera and EVF are both in excellent condition as can be seen from the picture below. Included is converted camera with cap and all original materials including box, battery, charger, IB, software and strap.

Additionally, I have the optional EVF which is a very handy accessory when using this camera in bright, outdoor light or whenever you want eye-level viewing. I do not have the box, but it does include the finder and case. I will separate this EVF out if the buyer of the camera does not want it.

Asking $625 for the camera shipped US and PayPal'd, asking $100 shipped for the EVF if purchased with the camera, so $725 total for both shipped US and paypal'd.

And a few image examples from this camera:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS:GF1 IR converted!

Okay, I know somebody out there has been just waiting for one of these! Please buy it so I can convert a G2!!!

mediumcool

Jack

interested in combining this with 40mm, this being both items, camera and VF.

Ian

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Sent you a PM -- $800 total for camera, finder, lens and adapter. I just checked USPS and it is about $80 to OZ...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Sorry Medium, but it's just too expensive to ship to OZ. Best I can do is $850 for everything shipped IF you cover PayPal fees.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

No worries, I have another deal pending now. Thanks for your interest medium.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi Mike,

I have a potential buyer I am in discussion with for the set. If they take the camera without the finder, I will happily separate and offer it to you.