Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD:GF1 IR converted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thumbs up SOLD:GF1 IR converted!

I have decided to sell my GF1 IR. I love this camera and the images it produces, but I am a total gear nut and want to get a G2 converted (same sensor). If not, no huge loss as I am quite happy with the GF1! Anyway I can justify that indulgence if I sell this one. This camera has the Precision 715nm IR conversion which allows for partial or "false color" IR and of course monochrome. In addition, you can add a 097 for total visible cut and get pure monochrome IR capture. I have a full write up on this conversion with a lot of sample images in this thread, and this is the exact camera I refer to in the thread: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showth...ghlight=gf1+ir.

The camera and EVF are both in excellent condition as can be seen from the picture below. Included is converted camera with cap and all original materials including box, battery, charger, IB, software and strap.

Additionally, I have the optional EVF which is a very handy accessory when using this camera in bright, outdoor light or whenever you want eye-level viewing. I do not have the box, but it does include the finder and case. I will separate this EVF out if the buyer of the camera does not want it.

Asking $625 for the camera shipped US and PayPal'd, asking $100 shipped for the EVF if purchased with the camera, so $725 total for both shipped US and paypal'd.

And a few image examples from this camera:

Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS:GF1 IR converted!

Okay, I know somebody out there has been just waiting for one of these! Please buy it so I can convert a G2!!!
    Jack

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like

Jack

interested in combining this with 40mm, this being both items, camera and VF.

Ian

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sent you a PM -- $800 total for camera, finder, lens and adapter. I just checked USPS and it is about $80 to OZ...
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flesher View Post
    Sent you a PM -- $800 total for camera, finder, lens and adapter. I just checked USPS and it is about $80 to OZ...
    Can I offer $800 shipped?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sorry Medium, but it's just too expensive to ship to OZ. Best I can do is $850 for everything shipped IF you cover PayPal fees.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

no deal Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

No worries, I have another deal pending now. Thanks for your interest medium.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

Jack, is the EVF available seperately?

Thx

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi Mike,

I have a potential buyer I am in discussion with for the set. If they take the camera without the finder, I will happily separate and offer it to you.
    Jack