The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Contax G Planar 45mm f/2

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Zeiss Contax G Planar 45/2 with caps.

The lens is in excellent condition. The glass is clear with no scratch, fungus, haze, etc. Focusing is smooth. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on aperture blade. There are a couple of internal dust which does not affect performance.

It can be used on micro 4/3 or Sony NEX with adapter (not included). I use the kipon one and focusing is very smooth.

Asking price $350 net to me for US buyers. I will pay for priority shipping+delivery confirmation+insurance. Buyer please take care of paypal fee either by using the personal gift option or pay for the 3% fee if using credit card as source. Will also sell to established member outside of US, but shipping fee will be extra depending on destination.

Thanks for looking. For more picture of the lens, please see:

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/aleksanderpolo/album/214566