The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica D-Lux 4, 50mm Summicron, 50mm Summilux pre-ASPH

ohnchoe

Just picked up a Noctilux , and am looking to fund by selling the following -

Latest version of the Summicron 6-bit, LNIB, complete with caps, case, box... $1650.

Summilux pre-asph E46, not coded, a bit brassed and hood is repainted and a bit loose from use, but optics and mechanics are perfect. I just purchased this lens but was able to get the noctilux that i really wanted, the previous owner just had the lens CLA'd earlier this year and had not used it since. Comes with caps and leather case, but no box... $1750

D-Lux 4, LNIB, used sparingly over the past year. It has the remainder of a 3 year warranty straight from Leica (took advantage of a promotion for registering the camera on the website). Comes with all accessories, plus the Leica grip, which makes it much more easy to handle for bigger hands, and a third party battery... $550

Prices include shipping and paypal. Will post photos when i get home tonight.

Last edited:

Farnz

The title of your post says "... 50 Summilux pre-asph" but the body of your ad says "Summilux asph E46 ..." would you confirm which is correct please?

Pete.

ohnchoe

changed the contents of the post to mirror that of the title. It is indeed a pre-asph... would be a steal for an asph!

ohnchoe

checked per someone's request -

i cannot be absolutely sure, but from the file name of the last shot i took on it, (L1020460.RWL), I would be fairly sure that it is 2*999 + 460 = 2458. I have always used the same card with the camera so it should not have reset the numbering anywhere.