The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sekonic L-778 Dual Spot F

S

sakkapop

Up for sale the Sekonic L-778 Dual Spot F which provides 1-3 degree spot meter for ambient and flash light with zone setting.

The condition is mint- (really like new to be honest). It comes with the original box, leather bag, wrist strap and manual (all is in mint condition).

I am looking for GBP190. BH photo is listing this one (used) for $399. You can search in their web (in the second-hand store) for more technical info.

Shipping cost within Mainland U.K. is included (tracked and insured). Other at cost. Any question or requesting for reference please contact me. I will post the meter photo if there is anyone showing the interest. Thank you.