The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 0.85 BP Millennium / Sonnar 50mm ZM

nandemofoto

[size=+2]FOR SALE[/size]

[size=+1]Leica M6 0.85 Black Paint Millennium with matching Zeiss Planar 50mm f1.5 ZM lens

The camera comes with all the accessories visible in the first picture.

The camera is in good working condition (I had the shutter speeds checked and adjusted at my local camera repair shop on November 24th).

Cosmetically it looks very nice but it isn’t a collectors’ item as it has some light brassing on the film advance level, edge of the bottom plate, strap ears as well as on the corner close to VF viewing glass. There are 2 pieces of dust in the viewfinder.

Zeiss Planar 50mm f1.5 lens comes with both caps and the original box.
Both the optics and externals are nice and clean.

The black paint of the barrel and white and red engravings on the lens are matching the black paint and white and red engravings of the BP M6. It’s like they were made for each other! (Check the pictures to see what I am talking about!)

***The price is 310.000 Japanese Yen***

The price includes international shipping by insured and traceable EMS.

The price is not negotiable, if I can't sell it I will keep it.

I will ship to Asia, Australia and Europe.
At this time the set isn’t available to US based members.

I sold over 25 items on this forum and I have a perfect feedback.
I also have a spotless record on ebay as js_krakow and RFF as nandemofoto.

Thank you for looking. [/size]

nandemofoto

Since most questions about this camera come from the US, let me clarify this.
Due to new shipping restrictions imposed by the US government I CAN'T ship this item to USA by air.
I could ship it by sea but it would take long time to get there.
I don't know if its temporary or if it affects shipments from Japan only, but the maximum weight allowed for air shipment has been set to 465 gram.

richardman

It's a new policy from Japan due to the "toner cartridge" bomb. The official statement is that it will be in effect for a month while they figure out what to do.... So it may be extended, or not.

tjv

Wow, seeing this and my heart is racing. I sold my Leica gear last year because I couldn't afford to keep it and had to make a living. This is the perfect setup for me. Love the camera. Love the lens for use with film. Ahhhh. To have spare money.