Site Sponsors

Thread: WTS: Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM Accessories (Hood & leather case + Slim 48mm UV Filter)

Post Thanks / Like

WTS: Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM Accessories (Hood & leather case + Slim 48mm UV Filter)

Hi,

For Sale:

1) Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM Original metal lens hood, with original leather case included. Leather case is very well maintained, and leather is supple. Hood is mint, with no marks/dings/paintloss, i doubt it was ever used.
    Price: 48 USD

2) Original Canon 48mm UV Filter, it is beautiful satin chrome finish on the metal rim of the filter, and is a slim profile, thin filter with glass flushed to the top. It protects the lens without looking out of place, really a well designed filter.
    Price: 48 USD

i'll eat the paypal fees, shipping at cost to your location. If keen, please PM me!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTS: Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM Accessories (Hood & leather case + Slim 48mm UV Filter)

Filter is sold.

The Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM Original Metal Hood with Original Leather case still available for sale at 45 USD. Pictures will be up shortly...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTS: Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM Accessories (Hood & leather case + Slim 48mm UV Filter)

My dslr was away this weekend, so pardon the cellphone pics: