The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lens Bonanza - Mamiya, Leica, Sony, Voigtlander !!!!!

Terry

OK, I've been cleaning out the closet bit by bit and after all my sales I have the following items still left for Sale:

Mamiya - SOLD
200mm Apo f2.8 Manual Focus Lens and hard to find 2x teleconverter. I bought this from Guy but want to work on shooting the tech camera more than the DF body. $875

Leica

21mm M mount Asph Elmarit excellent condition, clean glass with caps and lens shade $2700 (new B&H $4395) - Available

180mm R mount Elmarit excellent condition, clean glass with caps $500 fantastic fast long lens for m4/3
R mount to m4/3 adapter $100 High quality version made by Panasonic. Available

Sony

Zeiss 16-35 excellent condition with caps/shade box pouch $1500 (new at B&H $1900) SOLD

E mount 18-55 kit lens....I ended up with an extra copy of this lens $150 SOLD

Voigtlander - SOLD

12mm f5.6 - one of my absolute favorite M8 lenses. This is the original version. Works well uncoded with no filter. Includes screw mount adapter for M mount. $575. Box and finder included.

28mm f3.5 - this lens is very sharp and extremely tiny. A great lens for street shooting with the M8. Discontinued and now sold out at Cameraquest. There is a used one for sale there and I will match their $579 price and include a screw to M mount adapter. Box included. Available

All prices include PayPal and shipping in the US.

Getting pictures together for posting....

12mm Voigtlander

Last edited:

kloud

Hi,

Is the Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 the same than in your older post? Still very much interested.
See my PM.

Terry

PM responded to sale pending on 12mm.

Three lenses remain...pictures available on request.

Leica M 21mm Elmarit
Leica R 180mm Elmarit
Voigtlander 28mm f3.5