The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 110M F2 F w/Optional Adapter

robmac

I won't go into all the attributes of this lens, folks like Jack F. or the king of exotica, Pham Min Son, can speak more eloquently about it than I can. Besides, if you're looking here you likely know it's attributes - especially as a portrait lens on a MFDB or Nikon/Canon/Leica via an adapter.

Why selling? As much as I like it, have taken on a personal project which requires some minor lens cabinet shuffling and have sworn a mantra to keep lens collection to a handful of units only. Call it my personal 7 step program.:ROTFL:

Acquired lens from the Pham Min Son (packed in his usual bomb-proof manner). Lens mechanics and glass are immaculate, smooth, etc, etc. Some minor brassing as you'd expect on the hood-mount bayonets. In short, Mint where it counts, Mint- for the normal-use hood bayonet mount wear.

$1300 or reasonably close offer buys you the lens, caps, Hasselblad hood (about a $50 value), a generic Hassy bayonet filter adapter (allows use of normal 77mm screw-mount filters instead of Hassy bayonet mount versions).

For $25 extra, or some sweet talking, will include a Generic Hasselblad-Nikon adapter. Hasselblad R adapter also available, but not both, want to retain one.

Price INCLUDES insured NA shipping. Overseas shipping simply pay actual cost -$25 to roughly reflect price difference.

Payment by Paypal add 3%. CDN EMT, MO or certified cheque fine. USPS International MO also fine - I'm not fussy. Note however, that US cheques will not clear in Canada, hence Int'l MOs.

Feel fee to check references here, on FM (Conner999) or on Fleabay (Kumara999). Pics available shortly.

[email protected]

Last edited:

PSon

There are lots of 110 with problems but this one is among the best F version available. I am committed to make sure that these great Hasselblad lens will perform at its peak in other system and decided to make only 20 Hasseblad V lens to Mamiya 645 adapters and 20 Hasselblad V lens to Nikon adapters with infinity focus and extremely high quality build.

Good luck on the sale Rob and sad to see you let this one go.

-Son

robmac

Thanks Son. You and me both, but a budget is budget is a...PITA ;<
Besides, at least I got to experience it.... "better to have loved and lost.." and all that jazz.

robmac

Lens is sold pending payment. If interested, drop me your name and I'll put you in line should sale fall thru.