The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 mk II

Dale Allyn

Like new in box, Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 mark II lens. The lens was purchased new by me, and then I started buying medium format stuff the same month, so my Canon gear saw little use from that point on.

A friend bought my Canon bodies and some lenses, but I kept a few as I plan to replace the bodies at some point. Still undecided on how to proceed with my Canon kit, so will sell and figure it out later.

Hood has the slight, normal scuffs that occur in the bag. Lens is super clean.

Price: $1,200 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. (need to check price for AK and HI, but can split or whatever). Paypal is fine, add 3% for credit card, or pay as gift with no fee. Checks OK too, but funds must clear and cool. Paypal address should be confirmed.

Local inspection and pick-up for cash is fine, or meet within reasonable distance (I'm in northern CA).

Thank you for looking.

Dale Allyn

Re: FS: Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 mk II

It was suggested that I post provide the date code. It's UV, purchased new from B&H in 2008.

This is a very nice lens.