The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT Phase One P25 + Hasselblad H2 camera

O

OSC

I like to trade my Hasselblad H2 camera + Phase One P25 digital back for the Leica M9.

O

OSC

hi Guy
this one is a P25. I got the P25+ after your great review here and it is a great back with no regret. I never got around of selling the P25 until now but I missed the M9 and thus hoping to find a replacement in trading away my back up P25 back. The fat pixels as you termed it is unique to this digital back. thanks

S

Shelby Lewis

hi Guy
this one is a P25. I got the P25+ after your great review here and it is a great back with no regret. I never got around of selling the P25 until now but I missed the M9 and thus hoping to find a replacement in trading away my back up P25 back. The fat pixels as you termed it is unique to this digital back. thanks
Would you consider selling the p25 by itself... and, if so, for how much?

PM me if you want.

O

OSC

Right now I do not want to sell my digital back. But there is alot of dealers here would be able to assist you with one if you like.