The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 + accessories

W

wson

fotografz

You should have just priced your Contax gear and listed here first.

I need a Focal Plane digital solution to add to my Leaf Shutter Hasselblads, and the Contax 645 with a Phase One back is as good as any. So I'd be in the Market for the whole listing. Shoot me a price and you can yank it off e-bay if we come to an agreement.

W

wson

fotografz, thanks for reminding. Here is my Contax 645 FS list:

1. Contax 645 Professional Outfit:
- Contax 645 camera body, AE Prism Finder MF-1, Film Back Holder, 2/80 Planar Kit Lens.
- Condition: Mint, 100% working, little sign of use. Lens glass purely clean. With original box, user manual, lens caps.
- Includes also: B+W UV Filter 72mm, HOYA 25A Red Filter 72mm.
- US2,275.00

2. Battery Holder with Grip Belt MP-1:
- Condition: 100% working, no scratches at all. With box.
- US240.00

3. Magnifier F-2N:
- Condition: Lens clean. No scratches, some dust. I can clean that up before I send out. No box.
- US160.00

4. Extension tubes 13mm and 52mm:
- Condition: Mint and 100% working. With front and rear caps.
- 13mm: US275.00
- 52mm: US375.00

5. Carl Zeiss T* Makro-Planar 4/120 with GB-73 Lens Hood
- Condition: Lens purely clean and no dust and scratches. Perfectly working. With front and rear caps. No box.
- Includes also: B+W UV MRC Filter 72mm, B+W ND0.9 8x Filter 72mm, B+W CIR-POL Filter 72mm.
- US2,275.00

I will also offer US5,475.00 to anyone who will buy the entire set above.

Delivery charge will depend on where I am sending the camera to.

W

wson

and sorry fotografz I can't send you private messages - your mailbox is full ...