The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Almost new Epson 3880 for sale $850

richardman

For reasons too involved and too painful to go into, I have an almost new Epson 3880 for sale. It was purchased new on Nov 29th. The ink levels range from Matt Black at 89% to yellow at 77% (I think the ink flushing and set up used most of those as I did not print more than a few sheet using mostly red and green).

Everything is included, and if being shipped, I will make sure to tape it up as well as it was taped. The original box and everything is included.

The list price is $1295. The net cost to you is $850 plus shipping. Paypal is fine. Shipping to CONUS via FedEx should be no more than $40 to most locations.

I have a $300 mail in rebate from Epson. I can either send it in myself and you pay $850 (+ shipping), or you can pay me $1150 and mail in the rebate form yourself. I can do either way.

(the rebate ended Nov 30)

Thank you.

// richard