The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D300 Boxed Mint w/D300 Grip BoxedMint all w/extra Batteries

D&A

Hi All,

*** First, please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it...SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

I'm putting up two items for sale here.

1. First up for sale my D300 DSLR (Nikon USA) which has only been used indoors (in studio). It's boxed, complete and none of the contents of the box were removed when new (I'm the original owner) except for the battery and charger. Strap and books and rest of contents untouched. The D300 is Like new and pristine in ever way, no marks, scratches or anything. Functions perfectly. It has approx 15,650 actuations which is very little use for its rated shutter and handled with kids gloves as it was simply left on a tripod and never moved or handled in any other way. I am also including both it's original battery as well as two other original Nikon Batteries for the camera, making a total of three original Nikon brand batteries. These extra batteries come in good use with both the D300 body as well as the optional grip I am selling. (description below).

Price of D300 body is $850.00 (net to me) plus shipping.

2. Also up for sale is a virtually new matching original Nikon MB-10 grip/boxed (Nikon USA) for use with the Nikon D300 body. I am also the original owner of the grip it has been used maybe 2-3x at most...virtually new.

At this time it is only for sale with the body above, but if the body sells alone, then the grip will be for separate sale. Price of the grip when purchased with the D300 body (above) is $145.00 (net to me) and it will be shipped for free when included in the shipping parcel for the D300 body (above).

3. The total price of the Like New D300 body + Like New Nikon MB-10 Grip/boxed + Two extra original Nikon batteries (making a total of 3 batteries for use with the body and/or grip) is $995.00 (net to me) plus shipping. As mentioned, condition is Like New+ for body and grip and of course needless to say the D300 body and MB-10 grip both function flawlessly!

*** Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. This makes it easier for me when I am communicating via my cell phone....although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks for your interest!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Oops, I forgot to mention....As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one went perfectly and was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives (no neutrals or negatives).

In addition, I have up for sale (in a seperate FS listing), a virtually brand new boxed, Nikon Aurofocus (Nikon USA) 85mm f1.4 D lens, still under Nikon USA warrenty.

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any questions regarding these items.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Inquiry via e-mail coorispondence completed.

Everything is still avaialble for sale. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

All posted prices for items in this ad will now include all paypal fees. So there are no paypal fees for the buyer to be concerned about. That sould provide some additional savings! :)

Just send me an e-mail (mentioned above) instead of a PM with any questions etc. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: New Lower Prices! FS: Nikon D300 Boxed Mint w/MB-D10 Grip w/extra Batteries

Hi All,

I have reduced the price of the Nikon D300 Body alone to $820.00 plus shipping (paypal fees included) and this includes the extra two new original Nikon batteries for the body (making a total of three batteries included). The optional Nikon MB-D10 grip for the camea is a very low price of $145.00 when purchased with the body.

The Nikon D300 + Nikon MB-D10 Grip + Two Extra Nikon original batteries "package" is now $965.00 plus shipping (no paypal fees)....a great price on a fantastic camera/grip/extra batteries combination. **I also have a extra 4GB Sandisk Extreme III card I can also throw in for the package (for free). If one desires, the D300 body alone (with the extra batteries) it can be purchased seperately here if you only desire the D300 body + Extra batteries without purchasing the grip.

Just to note, I originally had a "typo" in the name of the grip in this package. It's the Nikon MB-D10 (not the MB-10 as I originally typed).

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: Final Price Reduction!!!! Nikon D300 Boxed Mint w/D300 Grip BoxedMint + Extras!

OK, one final push and price reduction!!! ...........

Two Choices:

1. Nikon D300 (Nikon USA) Body/Boxed & complete with two extra Nikon Batteries and 4GB Sandisk Extreme III card for 754.00 plus shipping (no paypal fees).

OR

2. Nikon D300 (Nikon USA) Body/Boxed & complete with two extra Nikon Batteries and 4GB Sandisk Extreme III plus matching Nikon (Nikon USA) MB-D10 Grip for the D300/boxed and complete with all accessories for an addtional $145.00 (which is $100.00 off the grip normal selling price).
Total price for this package $899.00 plus shipping (no paypal fees).

Great deals for what many still consider one of Nikon's best advanced/Pro level DX bodies, when all things considered.

Any questions, just e-mail me (instead of PM) at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

All items in this "FS" ad are now "SOLD"! I'd like to thank everyone who made inquires and/or desired to purchase one or more of the items available. It's was greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)