The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS M8.2 Silver

BishopB

Leica M8.2 Silver body in excellent shape (9+). This is an M8.2 and not an upgraded M8.

For disclosure purposes, there is very small scratch on the aperture dial which you can see is very small and a small rub spot on the right rear chrome portion of the camera which is not picked-up in the pictures. The screen is clean...no scratches. There are no issues with the camera itself.

There are under 2,150 actuations on the camera itself. All materials int he original package are included with the exception of Capture One as it was registered and is used by myself. Also included are 2 E39 UV/IR lenses.
Price is $3,400 which includes paypal fees and shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

BishopB

Reducing price to $3200...paypal fees and shipping are included in this price. Prefer a US sale.

As to the warranty, I purchased this from a dealer in May and the Leica warranty had expired to my knowledge. The dealer warranted the camera for 90 days. I have had no issues with the camera's operation.