The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Going Analog Sale -- Canon 5DMkII, T2i, lenses FS

Scott G

I will likely regret this, but I am going completely analog :eek: for the foreseeable future. I'm selling my Canon gear because it is crazy for this to go unused -- and baby needs some new film :D

Items for sale:

1) Canon 5D Mark II SOLD
Like new condition; 6,000 actuations; Giottos screen protector, with a few nicks (doing it's job); 2 Canon batteries; original box and all accessories; body cap; I am the original owner; blank registration cards, never registered with Canon.

$1,850, includes paypal and shipping

2) Canon Rebel T2i with 18-55 kit lens
Like new condition; 900 actuations; original box and all accessories; body and lens caps; I am the original owner; blank registration cards, never registered with Canon

$625 includes paypal and shipping

3) Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM lens
Like new condition; original box; front and rear caps; B+W UV filter on it since I opened the box; I am the original owner

$1,000 includes paypal and shipping

4) Zeiss N mount 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 Vario-Sonnar lens
Adapted for Canon by Conurus; like new condition; autofocus works perfectly; original box; hood; B+W UV filter; I purchased this from the original owner about 6 months ago.

5) Canon EF 70-200 f/4 IS L USM lens
Like new condition; original box; front and rear caps; hood; purchased from fellow forum member, I have used this about 6 times.

$850 includes paypal and shipping

6) Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM lens

Like new condition; original box; front and rear caps; B+W UV filter on it since I opened the box; I am the original owner

$300 includes paypal and shipping

7) Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM lens

Like new condition; original box; front and rear caps; I am the original owner

$350 includes paypal and shipping

I will only ship to US addresses. Paypal only. All prices include paypal and shipping

Last edited:

eldonsphoto

Re: Going Analog Sale -- Canon 5DMkII, T2i, lenses FS

I am interested in the 5DII. Also sending PM ***PAYMENT SENT***

Last edited:

Scott G

5D Mark II is sold

Rebel T2i is sold

Canon 85mm 1.8 lens is sold

Everything else still available :D

mathomas

Wow cold turkey, just like that? Good on ya. I'd never go that far, but I'm shooting more film than digital these days.

Scott G

Mike,

It's something that has been brewing for a while. Technically not cold turkey because I still have my Ricoh GRD3, which may be my all time favorite digital cam, and occasionally gives results that look more like film than film does!

I am going to rationalize my film gear soon as well, especially 35mm, where I have some overlap with an M2, Zeiss Ikon, and Contax G2. The M2 will likely stay with me forever, so I need to figure out Ikon vs. G2 at some point.

Scott G

Update

Still available are:

4) Zeiss N mount 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 Vario-Sonnar lens
Adapted for Canon by Conurus; like new condition; autofocus works perfectly; original box; hood; B+W UV filter; I purchased this from the original owner about 6 months ago.

5) Canon EF 70-200 f/4 IS L USM lens
Like new condition; original box; front and rear caps; hood; purchased from fellow forum member, I have used this about 6 times.

$850 includes paypal and shipping

7) Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM lens

I will only ship to US addresses. Paypal only. All prices include paypal and shipping[/QUOTE]

mathomas

Mike,

It's something that has been brewing for a while. Technically not cold turkey because I still have my Ricoh GRD3, which may be my all time favorite digital cam, and occasionally gives results that look more like film than film does!

I am going to rationalize my film gear soon as well, especially 35mm, where I have some overlap with an M2, Zeiss Ikon, and Contax G2. The M2 will likely stay with me forever, so I need to figure out Ikon vs. G2 at some point.
Touch choices. I love my M2, as well. Probably will never sell it, even if I stop shooting it for some reason. I could just fondle it and be happy :). Best to you in your pursuit.

If I had a FF SLR, I'd probably be all over that 50/1.2. I have the 50/1.4, but the FL is so weird on a 1.6x crop I almost never use it.

Scott G

70-200 has been sold

Still available are:

Zeiss N mount 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 Vario-Sonnar lens
Adapted for Canon by Conurus; like new condition; autofocus works perfectly; original box; hood; Caps; Storage Bag; B+W UV filter; I purchased this from the original owner about 6 months ago.

Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM lens

I will only ship to US addresses. Paypal only. All prices include paypal and shipping

Scott G

Still available is:

Zeiss Contax N mount 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 Vario-Sonnar lens
Fantastic Zeiss Glass that autofocuses on your Canon.
Adapted for Canon by Conurus; like new condition; autofocus works perfectly; original box; hood; Caps; Storage Bag; B+W UV filter; I purchased this from the original owner about 6 months ago.

Price reduced to $900, includes paypal and shipping

I will only ship to US addresses. Paypal only.

lambert

Still available is:

Zeiss Contax N mount 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 Vario-Sonnar lens
Fantastic Zeiss Glass that autofocuses on your Canon.

Price reduced to $900, includes paypal and shipping

I will only ship to US addresses. Paypal only.
PM SENT