Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Mola Demi 22 inch white with Kacey Bag/Grid

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: Mola Demi 22 inch white with Kacey Bag/Grid

Okay i have a Mola Demi 22 inch white interior beauty dish set up for Elinchrom which you can easily switch mounts with any brand speed ring. I do have a white sock for it also 60 dollars. Best beauty dish on the market bar none.

Also I have the Kacey/Grid Combo bag that holds the Demi and grid in a separate compartment which retails for 230 dollars. There actually sold out now

Blurp from web site
    Kacey Bag/Grid Combo with Grid for 22″ Mola Demi Beauty Dish
    Location Bag Image

The Beauty Dish/Grid Travel Bag is the perfectly designed bag to carry your equipment on location. It is constructed out of a heavy duty ballistic nylon exterior. It features #10 zippers, separate compartment for grid and plenty of padding. It will fit all the major brands of 22″ Beauty Dishes.

$230
    http://www.kaceyenterprises.com/?page_id=361

Mola Demi Retails for $270 without speed ring which is another 40 dollars, 60 dollars for sock and 230 for bag/ grid combo

So 600 dollars retail . I can take 399.00 shipped US only. Paypal is fine and perfered
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Mola Demi 22 inch white with Kacey Bag/Grid

Sale Pending
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com