The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FourThirds and Micro-FourThirds bits

Godfrey

I've decided to concentrate my efforts using the Olympus E-5 and E-1 kit for the foreseeable future so I've got some gear for sale:

Panasonic DMW-MA1 FourThirds to Micro-FourThirds mount adapter - $80
Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 lens (box, caps, etc) - $280
Cosmicar 12.5mm f/1.4 TV lens fitted to C-mount adapter for mFT - $45
Olympus Pen F 70mm f/2 lens (mFT mount adapter, rear cap, B+W metal hood) - $400

Panasonic DMC-L1 DSLR body, three batteries, in box with all paperwork, strap, charger (2), cables, Panasonic Remote Cable DMW-RSL1, Really Right Stuff tripod plate - $360

All above in excellent condition. Prices include USPS Priority Mail and paypal fees in the USA.

Overseas delivery and more info ... please send me a private message.

Godfrey

SOLD :: Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 lens (box, caps, etc) - $280

Other items still available.

Godfrey

Do you have any photos taken with the Cosmicar 12.5mm I could see? I'd like to see how the vignette is.
Thanks
Thanks for your interest!

I have shot mostly square compositions with it and add a vignette effect so the residual corner vignetting is blended into the image.

Here is a set of full-frame image captures showing 12.5, 20 and 40mm focal lengths:

http://homepage.mac.com/godders/G1-fov-comparison-12_20_40mm.jpg

Here are some samples:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=23913128@N02&q=cosmicar&m=text

A note on this Cosmicar:
My adaptation does not allow focus to infinity ... the infinity setting on the lens sets focus at about 4 feet. The lens is glued permanently to the C-mount adapter. Closing down the aperture to f/9 nets 2.5' to infinity focus zone. It works great this way as a fun, fast working lens ...