The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Elinchrom Ranger Kit

Lloyd

Looking for an Elinchrom Ranger kit in good to excellent condition. Prefer the Speed version, with the A head, but not locked in on that. Also possibly interested in modifiers, if sold with the Ranger.

180q

Re: WTB: Elinchrom Ranger Kit

I'll forward this to a friend of mine who may be able to help you out.

-Chad

K

Kemzo

Hi Lloyd, I'm the friend Chad was talking about.

Lloyd

Bought one from Kemzo. The Ranger RX Speed AS... top o' the line. Perfect, and I mean seriously like brand, spankin' new, and for a price that was almost too good to be true. Well packed, and shipped the very day I made payment. Thank you Chad for the referral, and Kemzo for a very pleasant transaction.

K

Kemzo

Bought one from Kemzo. The Ranger RX Speed AS... top o' the line. Perfect, and I mean seriously like brand, spankin' new, and for a price that was almost too good to be true. Well packed, and shipped the very day I made payment. Thank you Chad for the referral, and Kemzo for a very pleasant transaction.
You're very welcome!