The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: More Large Format - Phillips 5x7; 210 Apo Lanthar

davids

Not possible you say? Well, that is partially true. However, I was told that Dick Phillips did provide the parts to someone else who made two 5x7 compact II style cameras and I believe this is one of the two in existence.

Now for some details. The camera is in very good working condition. Some of the wood finish shows obvious signs of use but the wood is beautiful. Exterior dimensions are approximately 11x10x6 (it does not fold up as compactly as the ones Dick made). It is quite light and almost as rigid as the ones Dick made. No levels and no bail back. 24" extension. 1/4 20 tripod hole. Takes Sinar boards. The reversible back is held in place by a series of magnets in the back and the rear of the camera. Questions, just let me know. $2,250 plus shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

210 Apo Lanthar in excellent condition. Glass is clean and beautiful. Copal 3 Shutter working smoothly at all speeds, mounted on technika board. $1,800 plus shipping, insurance and paypal.

Best way to reach me is e-mail at dave at schachman dot com.

davids

Bump. Camera and lens still available. Price reduced on the Phillips 5x7 to $1,750 net to me. Thanks for looking.