The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New Tenba PB-15C Backpack

Dale Allyn

I have a NEW Tenba PB-15C ProDigital photo backback with the tags still on it. This backpack has cordura nylon packcloth, while the current model is exactly the same but with a shinier nylon material. Accommodates a laptop up to 15".

I ordered it for a trip overseas, but a shipping delay caused it to arrive too late, so had to buy a replacement locally. Too late to return it, so figured I deal it with it later. Well, it's later. :)

This is a very nice design. The side zippers allow access to lenses without opening the bag; laptop compartment is very protective; killer waist-belt which is removable, rain cover, tons of media storage; robust handles on top and side (side handle is removable); excellent support harness, etc. A really nice pack. I have several Tenba bags and have had great luck with them.

I paid ~ $190 at B&H. Selling for $129, PayPal and Chase QuickPay OK. Add shipping at cost.

Stored carefully, smoke-free environment, etc.

Thanks for looking. (Image by Tenba and is the shinier nylon. Mine is the cordura nylon model.)

Last edited:

Dale Allyn

Here's a link to the pack at Norman Camera which has a bit more info.

And B&H has a page with some specs and a couple of additional fews ->> HERE. They don't carry it any longer, but the page has helpful info.

Dale Allyn

Haha, sorry, I meant "additional views" at B&H. I was on the telephone while posting and obviously multi-tasking badly. ;)

mediumcool

Like the look of this bag but am in Australia. Could you advise freight cost if willing to sell to me? Thanks, Ian G

Dale Allyn

Hi, Ian. I'll look into it and PM you. Can you provide a postal code or at least nearest city, etc? Via PM is fine. Thanks.

Dale Allyn

The person with whom sale was pending stopped communicating after asking for my PayPal info, so this fine pack is now available for sale.