The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50mm Tabbed

Julio Marcos

This version (11819, made in Germany) has the current optics but comes with a focusing tab and detachable hood.
In excellent condition: no scratches on optics or body, no oil on blades, and with smooth focus and nice aperture clicks.

Comes with original box, leather case, rear cap, hood, and hood cap.
Asking $900 + $10 shipping within the USA (Paypal).

Being very picky with the equipment, I want to mention that I can see a small particle inside, and also a very small, straight cleaning mark in the rear element (it's like 3mm and cannot be seen by just looking at the back, you have to shine light and look from the front).

Please see attached photos, also a few more at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/SDosMil/ForSale#5549100970157524674

JimBuchanan

Folks, this is THE M Summicron 50mm to have. I have one, and took time to search for it. Latest optical formula, german made, tabbed. Summicrons don't get better than this. Nothing against the Zeiss Planar, but the choice is easy.

leicashot

Yes this is a very good price on a great lens but 'nothing against the Zeiss Planar' is a little far fetched.

SYGTAFOTO

Yes this is a very good price on a great lens but 'nothing against the Zeiss Planar' is a little far fetched.
Unless my English skills has gone down the toilet, I think he meant given the 50mm summicron vs. 50mm planar, decision is simple.... summicron.

Julio Marcos

If I had the cash for an M9, I would keep the lens too (I'm the seller...)
Keeping the M6 with the 35mm Summicron for the time being.