The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GO LONG! Pentax Screwmount (M42) 400/5.6. Super lens...

Leicadoc

I have largely converted systems to the EOS for my wildlife and sports, but FILM systems, after buying Jack Flesher's former EOS 1v_HS.
I have a beautiful Super-MultiCoated 400 f.6 with caps and integrated hood that I'd like to move to the next lucky owner.
Glass is in superb shape, no fungus or marks, some barrel wear, as would be expected from the vintage. Minimal dust interiorly, but nothing which has shown to be notable with images, and I have shot quite a number of them.
I'd like to recoup the cash I paid for it, only, and so I am asking $225.00, and won't sweat the PayPal fees. You pay to ship in CONUS, preferably, but if international, understand that this IS a 400 mm metal lens...
The Social Security number engraved into the mount is not mine (not a surprise), but obviously mas no effect and is not even a cosmetic issue.
Payment by PayPal, unless you wish to write a check in US and wait for the funds to clear.
I have bought and sold here and on RFF and currently have 100% at ebay with 273 feedbacks...
Photos follow.