The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya Super 23 with 100mm f2.8

chaser

Mamiya Super 23 with 100mm f2.8 lens, 6x7 back, 6x9 back, and grip.

This one kills me. It took me a good long time to track down a clean 100mm f2.8. The lens came with a uv filter on it and looks like that is the way it spent most of its life. The body is in good condition with a few scratches but nothing catastrophic. I had the camera body, the lens, the 6x9 back cla'd a few months back, and the 6x7 back re foamed. The shutter speeds are accurate and snappy. The focus is smooth. The lens is clean (though it was great before I even sent it in) Viewfinder adjusted...there is one surface in the viewfinder that the repair man didn't clean the haze from because he was afraid it would damage it. That said it is accurate and bright with one surface with some haze. This is a great camera that I hate to see go. If I didn't need the cash badly I wouldn't ever get rid of this one. I am moving into the city from the suburbs and need to raise some deposit money...though when I get my deposit back from my current apartment...I will most likely begin the arduous journey for another good example of this rare lens. It is a great, of not a bit heavy, carry around camera and I figure is Eggleston can lug one around it can't be too heavy.
$750 shipped and paypalled conus

references at rangefinderforum and fredmiranda user: chaser
ebay: jomamased